### COVID-19 UPDATE ###
SOUTHAMPTON CLINIC RELOCATED
– DUE TO REPEATED LOCKDOWN OF THE GYM WE HAVE PERMANENTLY RELOCATED TO UNIT 413 SOLENT BUSINESS CENTRE, SO15 0HW
DIBDEN PURLIEU – FORESTSIDE MEDICAL PRACTICE OPEN AS NORMAL
ALL PATIENTS MUST DOWNLOAD, READ AND COMPLETE THE CONSENT FORMS IN THE LINK BELOW
E-mail completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your appointment
Due to government and medical guidelines we have to change the way we do things to keep patients and staff safe.
1) VIRTUAL FIRST APPOINTMENT
– We are obliged to operate a virtual first phone appointment system. This can be just prior to seeing the physiotherapist face to face.
Please do not book a face to face appointment if you feel unwell with COVID 19 symptoms or are clinically vulnerable.
2) PATIENTS WILL NEED TO SIGN A COVID-19 CONSENT FORM PRIOR TO ATTENDING FOR A FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENT
– All patients attending for face to face appointment must sign the consent form below. Please complete this form and e mail to email@example.com PRIOR to your first appointment.
3) PATIENTS NEED TO WEAR FACE MASKS AND USE HAND SANITISER DURING THEIR APPOINTMENT
4) PATIENTS TEMPERATURE WILL BE TAKEN PRIOR TO FACE TO FACE APPOINTMENT
– If you have a high temperature (above 37.8’) you should self isolate for 10 days or get a COVID 19 test. Your appointment will be rescheduled.
5) THE PHYSIOTHERAPIST WILL BE WEARING PPE
6) ARRIVE AT APPOINTMENT TIME, PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY
– At Solent Business Centre knock and wait outside Unit 413 on the 4th floor.
– At Forestside Medical Practice wait in your car in the car park at the rear of the building. If you are on foot wait by the fire exit at the rear of the building. Please do not enter the practice main entrance.
7) MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN OUTSIDE TREATMENT ROOM
8) TREATMENT ROOM IS CLEANED WITH DISINFECTANT BETWEEN EVERY PATIENT
– Please only touch the treatment plinth and plastic box for belongings during treatment.
9) PLEASE ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT ALONE
– If you require a chaperone please tell your physio at the phone consultation.
Thank you for your co-operation during this difficult period.
LATE CANCELLATION & NON ATTENDANCE POLICY
Due to high demand for appointments we have a strict late cancellation & non attendance policy.
You must give 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment or you will be charged 50% of your treatment fee.
If you fail to attend your appointment without informing us prior to the appointment you will be charged 100% of your treatment fee.
If you have medical insurance, you will be liable for any charges incurred as most insurance companies do not pay late cancellation or non attendance fees.
If you have pre paid for your appointment or have a pre paid treatment voucher you will loose that appointment or voucher credit.